Amazon Wireless for GRABS

Shareasale HTML

AD DYNAMO

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BE WITH YOU

BE WITH YOU

***************************1***********************
My mind is Unstable and without balance???
Because there is no 'U'..................
But when i eventually founds 'U',
My acceleration, speed and velocity
Always leads to 'U';
Even my Velocity Time Graph,
Always draws 'U'.........????????????
No wonder my life is incomplete without "U".................:-)


**************************2********************************
Drawing my Trigonometry,
I see that our alternate angles are always equal.
Studying Electromagnetic,
I draw out that our unlike poles attracts.
Giving thought to Chemistry,
Avogadros' law says; equal volume of all gases at the same
temperature and pressure have the same numbers of molecules.
And seeing into Motion in Physics,
I see that our Relationship will continue on its stable and perfect motion,
provided there are no external forces acting on 'US'.
Can you now see, we are the foundermental basics of Scientific Experiments.
LOVE U...................End.:-):-(


@ayzion

No comments:

Post a Comment